people who exercise in order to get rid of period cramps are the ones surviving the apocalypse.
I’m thankful for all the different ways I can eat potatoes
why is it that were always told not to get tattoos at a young age because we “will regret it later on” when we are basically told to choose a career path by age 18? i’d rather be 40 years old with a tattoo that meant something to me when i was young than be 40 years old not wanting to get out of bed to go to a job that i hate because i was forced to decide on a career in my teens
"SO HAPPY ITS MY FIRST DAY I HOPE I DO GREAT"
- in memory of a deceased loved one
- because you happened to pass by a tattoo shop
- because it is your favorite quote
- because it’s from your favorite TV show
- to show dedication to your romantic partner
- because you liked the design
- because it has a deep meaning to you
- because you were young and stupid
- because you fucking wanted to.
i hate when i wear a skirt or dress somewhere and people ask me why i’m dressed so fancy like i don’t need an occasion to free my legs from the constraints of pants thank you very much
- parents: you need to go out more
- parents: you need to exercise more
- parents: YOU'RE GOING OUT FOR A WALK??? YOU?????
- parents: HAHAHA WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU???
- parents: why are you getting angry